For all medical departments, between 12:30-13:30 and 18:30-19:30 everyday.
- Visiting hours for Hacettepe University Adult Hospital Psychiatry Department are arranged with special permit to be taken on Tuesdays-Saturdays-Sundays from the physician or nurse in charge of the patient.
Intensive Care Unit patients can be visited between the hours given below.
|MEDICAL DEPARTMENT||VISITING HOURS|
|NEUROSURGERY INTENSIVE CARE||12:00-12:30|
|ANESTHESIOLOGY INTENSIVE CARE||12:00-12:30 / 18:00-18:30|
|CVS INTENSIVE CARE||11:00 Doctor informs patient relative.|
|INTERNAL DISEASES + GENERAL SURGERY + INTENSIVE CARE||12:30-13:30|
|WARD 76 INFECTIOUS DISEASES||12:30-13:00|
|WARD 87 CARDIOLOGY INTENSIVE CARE||12:30-13:00|
To the attention of visitors
We are highly aware of the importance of your patients to you. However, we request from you that you observe the rules given below for the well-being of all of our patients:
- It is requested that not more than 2 persons visit a patient at the same time and visits last as short as possible.
- Children below 12 are not eligible for paying patient visits for their own health as well as the negative psychological impacts that the scenes at the hospital environment may cause. In the event that, by taking these risks, officials are insisted for bringing children to the medical departments as visitors, no obstruction will be held against them.
- Hacettepe University Hospitals management is an institution which forbids smoking in indoor areas to all of its patients and personnel pursuant to the law; our visitors are also obliged to observe this law and warn those who do not,
- Visitors are not allowed to bring food in without the knowledge of your physician, nurse and dietician,
- In cases of emergency, visitors are allowed to enter into the medical departments outside the visiting hours on condition that the medical department is available for visit and the nurses in charge of the medical department grant permission. For any other situation, relevant personnel should not be insisted. Bringing fresh or dried flowers to our hospitals is not allowed due to patient health concerns.
- All-day visitor card is given for inpatients staying in private single rooms. Individuals staying as all-day visitors in private rooms can benefit from meal services for patients.
- If deemed appropriate by the physician, special visitor cards which allow visiting the patient at certain hours are given for inpatients staying in standard rooms.