Due to software updating activities, Online Appointment System cannot provide service temporarily.
Until update is completed, you can make an appointment via “Call Center” by dialing 444 4 444.
APPOINTMENT VIA PHONE
You can make an appointment by calling our appointment number 444 4 444.
Appointments are scheduled by call center between 08:00-17:00 on weekdays.
Please respond correctly to the questions addressed to you by appointment secretary.
You can book an appointment to 6 (six) days later at maximum from the relevant outpatient.
Appointments can be booked to 10 (ten) days later exclusively for Orthopedics. Orthopedics appointments are scheduled only on Mondays.
Submitting Official ID Card indicating Turkish ID No. is mandatory during your application to our outpatient clinics.
Have your admission procedures completed by applying to the secretariat of the outpatient clinic you will receive treatment from.
Other appointment information:
- Citizens with Green Card, subjected to Law No. 2022 or who are Rural Guards should receive a referral from a tertiary public hospital (Training and Research) affiliated to Ministry of Health or any University Hospital.
- You do not need to book an appointment to show the results. However, a queue number should be taken to show results in our outpatient clinics with queue automation.
- Patients 65 years old and above should receive an appointment from Geriatrics outpatient clinic for diseases and disorders related to internal medicine (such as diabetes, hypertension, joint pain, asthma, osteoporosis, coronary artery disease, cardiac dysfunction).
Prioritized Patient Implementation
- Patients to be prioritized in providing services: Pursuant to the relevant legislation, emergency, juridical, old and disabled patients as well as orphan and widows of war and duty martyrs and war wounded are prioritized (on condition of submitting ID card) at our hospital.
- Reserving the prioritization rights of these patients, patients who booked appointment via Call Center will be examined as timely as possible according to their scheduled appointment time.